Updated 5th October 2020
Currently, we are able to offer Physiotherapy Sports massage and Chiropractic, either face to face or online.
Please note that from Monday 13th July, we will add a £1 charge to all face to face appointments to cover the ongoing cost of PPE and enhanced cleaning.
Face to face appointments are not appropriate in the following circumstances,
- You are in a highly vulnerable category and still shielding
- You, or anyone in your household has been tested positive for Covid-19
- In the last 7 days, you have experienced a high temperature or persistent cough
- You have lost you sense of taste or smell
When face to face is the most appropriate course of action, we have taken the following steps to minimise the risk of infection.
- Staggered appointment times
- No waiting area
- Clients to arrive just before appointment time and remain in car or outside the covered area near the back entrance until collected by clinician
- Clients to attend appointments on their own unless under 16 or requiring assistance from a partner/carer
- One-way system through the clinic, entry through the back entrance, exit through the front entrance
- PPE for clinicians and mask worn by clients
- Hand sanitiser at entrance and exit plus increased facilities for hand washing
- Disinfecting of clinic rooms between clients and increased cleaning protocols
If you would like a more visual understanding of how it will work, take a look at the video below.
If you are in need of treatment and would like to discuss the best option for you, please call us 01666 714119. We want to make sure we can deliver effective treatment but your safety remains our priority.
The Courtyard Team