Following the announcement of a slight easing of restrictions, our professional governing bodies have advised the following:-
Online or telephone appointments are still the safest option and should be used where possible.
We can however offer face to face appointments for urgent cases, defined as new or worsening pain that is not eased with medication or rest.
Currently, we are able to offer Physiotherapy and Chiropractic face to face or via zoom online.
Face to face appointments are not appropriate in the following circumstances,
- If you are in a vulnerable category and/or shielding
- If you, or anyone in your household has been tested positive for Covid-19
- If, in the last 7 days, you have experienced a high temperature or persistent cough
- If you have lost you sense of taste or smell
When face to face is the most appropriate course of action, we have taken the following steps to minimise the risk of infection.
- Staggered appointment times
- No waiting area
- Clients to arrive just before appointment and wait outside to be collected by clinician
- PPE for clinicians and mask worn by clients
- Hand sanitiser at entrance and exit plus increased facilities for hand washing
- Disinfecting of clinic rooms between clients and increased cleaning protocols
If you would like a more visual understanding of how it will work, take a look at the video below.
If you are in need of treatment and would like to discuss the best option for you, please call us 01666 714119. We want to make sure we can deliver effective treatment but your safety remains our priority.
The Courtyard Team